Castello sforzesco del Ducato di Milano
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Castello sforzesco del Ducato di Milano

Forum del Ducato di Milano sui Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 5 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 5 Ospiti

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 273 il Lun 26 Lug 2021, 19:27
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Arrival of England's Ambassador
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyLun 16 Ott 2023, 14:30 Da Baldar_de Lusignan

» [RP]Arrivo dell'ambasciatrice del Marchesato di Provenza
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyLun 19 Giu 2023, 22:17 Da Catalina_Rescator

» Genova
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyMer 25 Gen 2023, 18:06 Da Umberto_II

» Arrivo del Consigliere George Villiers
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyGio 05 Gen 2023, 15:34 Da george.villiers

» Arrivo del Capitano Lucrezia Ginevra Asburgo D'Argovia per il Ducato di Milano
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyGio 05 Gen 2023, 15:26 Da bollapaciuli

» Arrivo del nuovo Ambasciatore della Repubblica di Siena " Tettoschi Marco Damiano Meridio"
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyVen 30 Dic 2022, 20:12 Da Tettoschi

» Arrivo di James Blackrow
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 13 Nov 2022, 16:59 Da Umberto_II

» Ducato di Modena
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyLun 31 Ott 2022, 23:45 Da Umberto_II

» [GDR] Cancelliera
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyLun 24 Ott 2022, 10:11 Da Umberto_II

» Arrivo Ambasciatrice Nefe per la Repubblica Fiorentina
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyGio 13 Ott 2022, 05:45 Da Nefe

» Arrivo del Gran Ciambellano di Modena
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyMer 28 Set 2022, 14:10 Da Adrian_Harlequin

» Arrivo del Doge di Genova: Glamoran
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyLun 26 Set 2022, 04:44 Da Adrian_Harlequin

» Arrivo della Duchessa di Savoia
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 25 Set 2022, 03:55 Da Adrian_Harlequin

» [gdr]Arrivo del nuovo Gran Ciambellano di Milano
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyMer 07 Set 2022, 10:26 Da Umberto_II

» Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del Regno di Germania
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 14 Ago 2022, 11:31 Da Branwyn MacPherson

» Arrivo dell'Ambasciatore presso "la Superba"
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyMar 09 Ago 2022, 16:54 Da Lord_sheleff

» Presentazione Gran Ciambellano e Console della Repubblica di Firenze
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptySab 16 Lug 2022, 20:55 Da Dyrianne

» Hellequin, nominato ambasciatore presso il Ducato di Modena, arriva al castello e chiede le chiavi del suo ufficio, il salario e altri benefici
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyMer 22 Giu 2022, 07:12 Da Adrian_Harlequin

» Arrivo del Cancelliere del regno di Valencia
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyGio 19 Mag 2022, 14:08 Da Brezzamarina

» Arrivo ambasciatore di Modena
Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyLun 02 Mag 2022, 09:42 Da Marcolando_

Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Forlinafalcus

Forlinafalcus

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 4

Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 19 Apr 2020, 08:37

Forlin arrived to the castle with the letter of invitation and introduced himself:

"Greetings! Let me introduce myself. I am Forlinafalcus Sormes de Ruytens, Royal Chancellor of the Lands of Bohemian Crown. I came on invitation from your Ambassador to Balkan kingdoms, lady Camilla Peppina Ridolfi to establish diplomatic relations between our countries.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Pepp1na
Ambasciatore Milanese
Ambasciatore Milanese
Pepp1na

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 47

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 19 Apr 2020, 10:46

Camilla entrando in ambasciata fu felice di trovare sua eccellenza il Cancelliere Reale del Regno di Boemia. Lo accolse con un sorriso e si presentò ufficialmente.

Buongiorno Sua Eccellenza, sono Camilla Peppina Ridolfi, l’ambasciatrice del Ducato di Milano per gli stati dei Balcani. Sono felice di vedervi qui.
Come è stato il viaggio?
Nell’attesa che vi vengano fornite le chiavi della sede della vostra ambasciata posso offrirvi qualcosa da bere? Sarete assetato.

Dopo averlo riempito di domande attese.
——————————————————————————————————————-

Camilla, entering the embassy, ​​was happy to see His excellency the Royal Chancellor of the Lands of Bohemian Crown.  She welcomed him with a smile and officially introduced herself.

Good morning Your Excellency, I am Camilla Peppina Ridolfi, the ambassador of the Duchy of Milan for the Balkan states.
Did you have a good trip?
Could I offer you something to drink while waiting for you to be given the keys to your office?  You will be thirsty.

After the many questions she waited smiling.
Forlinafalcus

Forlinafalcus

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 19 Apr 2020, 10:52

Forlin nodded and smiled: "Yes, glass of some light italian wine would be fine. The road was good, fortunately, and i had no troubles."

He bowed to lady Camilla: "But first, please, i must apologize to the language i am speaking. Unfortunately i am not skilled in italian language. But since the lingua franca in most european countries is english language, i do hope that you will forgive me in this matter..."
Fleursdeljs

Fleursdeljs

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 133

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 19 Apr 2020, 11:31

Welcome at the castle, i'm Eloise d'Armagnac, chancellor of Duchy of Milan.
Please follow me, these are the keys of you office.
Corona regni Bohemiae-Země koruny České
milady
Ambasciatore Milanese
Ambasciatore Milanese
milady

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 1113

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 19 Apr 2020, 11:35

Hello and Welcome Excellency, I am Milady, Great Chamberlain of the Duchy, it is an honor to make your acquaintance
your office is ready, I wish you a good job
Forlinafalcus

Forlinafalcus

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 19 Apr 2020, 11:39

Forlin bowed courtly to both dignitaries: "It is a honour to meet you, Excellencies!" Then followed the Chancellor with the keys...
Pepp1na
Ambasciatore Milanese
Ambasciatore Milanese
Pepp1na

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 19 Apr 2020, 15:11

Arrivarono il Gran Ciambellano e il Cancelliere e Camilla le salutò con un inchino.

Si rivolse poi a Forlin.

Bene, andiamo nel vostro ufficio. Vi faccio portare il vino direttamente la.

E li segui.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Grand Chamberlain and the Chancellor arrived and Camilla greeted them with a curtsey.

She then turned her gaze to Forlin.

Well, let's go to your office. I ask that the wine be delivered directly to the office.

And follow them.
Lubos
Emissario
Emissario

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 5

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyGio 20 Ago 2020, 16:16

Lubos as the King of Corona Regni Bohemiae walks into the castle.

Excuse me, I'm Lubos the king of Bohemiae. As mr. Forlinafalcus was demoted from the position of Chancelor I come in his place to represent the interest of Bohemiae in relations with Ducato di Milano.
milady
Ambasciatore Milanese
Ambasciatore Milanese
milady

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyDom 23 Ago 2020, 16:24

Welcome to Milan Excellence,
honored to have you here
I am Rebecca Sofia di Montefeltro, Grand Chamberlain of the Duchy
Would you like something to drink while the Chancellor and Duchess of Milan too, are giving you the keys to your office?
Lubos
Emissario
Emissario

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyLun 24 Ago 2020, 15:55

Lubos sits down at the nearest chair.

Of course, do you have something suitable after a long travel?
milady
Ambasciatore Milanese
Ambasciatore Milanese
milady

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyMar 25 Ago 2020, 19:16

She nodded to the page in the room and in a short time a small refreshment was set up with fresh beer, zythus, mead and wine produced from the ducal vineyards
Bread, cheese and meat pie, to calm the appetite

Please Excellency
I hope everything is to your liking

she smiled and stayed to keep him company
Pepp1na
Ambasciatore Milanese
Ambasciatore Milanese
Pepp1na

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyMer 26 Ago 2020, 09:51

Camilla entered very late, she was sorry she had not been able to welcome the King of Bohemia.

Welcome, how are you? I am Camilla Peppina Castiglione, the ambassador to the Balkans.

She then turned to the Grand Chamberlain.

Thank you Your Excellency for welcoming him in my place.
milady
Ambasciatore Milanese
Ambasciatore Milanese
milady

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyMer 26 Ago 2020, 11:14

Quiet Excellency,
it was very hot, I am very happy to drink a beer in good company, indeed, what are you waiting for to join us while we wait for the keys?
Fleursdeljs

Fleursdeljs

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 133

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyGio 27 Ago 2020, 18:40

forgive me for being late. I am Eloise Helene d'Armgnac, Chancellor and Duchess of Milan.
I am happy with your arrival and please follow me.

Y our office is here
> Corona regni Bohemiae-Země koruny České
Lubos
Emissario
Emissario

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands EmptyVen 28 Ago 2020, 11:05

Lubos is overwhelmed by the number of hosts but is glad for a welcoming mood they created. He drinks with them.

Thank you very much all of you. I don't mind waiting in a good company.

Then he follows Fleursdeljs to the office.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands   Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands Empty

Arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the Bohemian Lands
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Arrival of the Bulgarian Minister of Foreign Affairs
» Arrival of the Chancellor of Somerset
» Arrival of England's Ambassador
»  Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia
» Arrival of the Emissary from the shire of Augsburg